We are located at 71 Villarboit Crescent Unit 2, Concord, Ontario
Our phone number is 905-738-4422
Here at the YORK REGIONAL COLLISION CENTRE, we bring honesty and quality service to the automotive world. Our mission is to exceed vehicle owner expecations by providing industry leading repair quality at competative rates which are completed in a timely fashion.
Everyone wants to believe that their insurance company is there to help them through an accident. Many times, this is the case. But occasionally, insurance companies can try to "steer" you to a certain body shop. It is important to remember that your insurance company cannot force you to use a certain shop. Insurance Steering isn't legal. Here are a few things to keep in mind if your insurance company attempts to tell you where to take your car for repairs:
• Don't let them intimidate you. Your insurance company can't make you pay more to go to your chosen shop.
• Your insurance company doesn't guarantee or issue warranties for repairs, the body shop would do that. They can't threaten to withhold a warranty by going to a different shop.
• If you have rental coverage on your policy, the company cannot deny you a rental if you don't use their shop.
• If your insurance company says that a shop is difficult to work with, that typically means that the shop is unwilling to cut corners on your repair, and could be more reliable than others.
• A shop on an insurance company's "preferred list" doesn't mean that they are a better shop. It simply means that they may negotiate with the company by using inferior parts or issuing discounts to lower the amount the insurance company has to pay out.
• Your insurance company shouldn't threaten you with delays if you use a different body shop. Delays are their issue, and most provincial regulations dictate that a company must respond to a claim in a reasonable amount of time.
We are here to help you, call and speak with one of our friendly team members to answer questions you may have about repairs to your vehicle at 905-738-442.